Frequently asked questions
- What is the Edu Revenue Affiliate Program?
Edu Revenue is an affiliate program that offers you the highest percentage of income on the market. You can receive 55-75% of revenue from an order in essay writing services (writing academic papers in English).
- How to become your partner?
After filling the registration form, you will get a letter on your Email with a link to activate your account. Registration is completed after you activate your account by clicking on the link from the letter.
- What are the main advantages of Edu Revenue?
• Only our partners receive 55-75% of the revenue from the first order.
• Only we give 20-35% of rebill orders.
• Only we have the most functional and complete analytics of your traffic and sales. No one can provide you with such detailed reports about the effectiveness of your campaigns and traffic sources.
• Only we provide customers of White Label package with not only the API for client's account, but also unique design, original texts, professional help, and Email marketing to support you with a great number of rebills. In addition, we have the lowest threshold of new orders to receive White Label shops.
- What types of traffic do you accept?
We accept all types of traffic. Our target geo is: US, UK, CA, AU, SA, IE, NZ, AE.
- Which payment systems can I get paid on?
We pay on Webmoney, Epayments, Capitalist, PayPal, Payoneer.
- What are the minimum amount and time frame of payment?
We pay your earnings any business day by your request. Any requested sum is guaranteed.
- How long are cookies stored?
Cookies are stored for 120 days. Making the first order via your affiliate link, the customer will be yours forever. Unlike other affiliate programs, we do not reset cookies.
- What types of promotional materials do you provide?
We have templates for WP, html templates, banners, lists of keywords, and so on. You can get more promotional materials on request.
- Do you have a referral program?
Yes. You can increase your earnings by attracting referrals and getting 5% from their sales. Your referral link is available in your account.
- Do you accept traffic from mailing lists?
Yes, we accept traffic from Email and SMS mailings. But we accept such traffic only on private landing pages that we issue on request. We block partners who merge SMS and Email traffic to public landing pages.
- How often do statistics update?
It updates instantly in real time, without any delays.
- How can I track and optimize my traffic, conversion, and income?
We created special analytics tools in the "Traffic and Sales" tab for your convenience and efficient work. Among them are:
• Sources of Traffic
• Sources of Sales
• Campaign Analytics
- I have not found an answer to my question here. How can I contact you?